Buying my first house –
Thing you should know:
- How much have your saved for a Down Payment?
- How to make a great offer to the Seller. Make sure you obtain a “Pre-Approval” We can supply this for you.
- How to have the Seller pay some or most of your closing costs.
- Learn about the “T” program when making an offer.
- Make sure you hire a Home Inspector and go over each page of the report.
- Prepare your Tax Returns, W2’s and even your Business Returns if this applies to you. Have a Mortgage Planner like us review them.
- Call us to send you our Simple 2 Step System by Email.
As a Direct lender we can help you buy that first house. Call us for the details, there is no cost to find out how we can obtain that first time house loan! Call Steve 805-674-6000
Our 39 years in the business gives us the advantage over others to advise you correctly!