- 2nd Trust Deed Mortgage Loans
- Bank Turn Down
- Conforming Loans
- Eliminate PMI
- First time home buyer loans 3% DN
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Hard Money vs Private Estate Funds
- Mortgage & Refinance Home Loans in Westlake Village
- Private Money Explained
- Ventura Mortgage Broker
- What is FNMA & FHLMC?
1. A 30 year fixed rate. You can choose to have a term from 10 years fixed, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18……24.25.26..29 years fully amortized! – Your Choice.
2. A 5 year fixed rate that can change after the 5th year
3. A 7 year Fixed Rate that can change after the 7th year.
4. A 10 year Fixed rate that change after the 10th year.