Simple Detailed ways to obtain a Home Loan –
A professional Loan guide, can save you money and Time, but most of all obtain the Loan Approval you deserve!
- Make sure you do not have large cash deposits into any accounts you supply bank statements!
- Make sure you do not buy or lease anything two months prior to applying for a mortgage!
- Make sure you have a full set of your Tax Returns on a PDF file.
- Gather your W2’s, 1099’s, SSA 1099 & paystubs for the past two month.
- Don’t apply for or open new lines of credit.
- If you are receiving Social Security, make sure you have the New Years Award Letter detailing your new amount for the new year.
- If you are receiving a pension, again make sure you have a Letter that details the pension terms. Also copies of Pension checks.
- Make sure that the property taxes are paid and current, unless you have been paying them thru your mortgage payments.
- First the Loan, then the Home.
- Contact a Professional Mortgage Planner – Call Steven Marche at 805-374-6000 to see how much you do qualify for. No Obligation to do so!